- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-04-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,650 on 2014-02-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,550 on 2013-10-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-11-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700 to $2,500 on 2012-03-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,700 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-04-27. Parties: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, A Division Of New York Community Ban Amtrust Bank View Document
- Daryl A Hall took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2009-12-18. View Document
- Daryl A Hall took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2007-04-20. View Document
- Daryl A Hall Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Bank Of America on 2005-11-04. View Document
- Daryl A Hall took a mortgage for $88,500.00 from N.A Bank Of America on 2003-12-09. View Document
- On 1998-08-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Arbor National Mortgage to First National Bankof Chicago As Trustee. View Document
- Daryl A. Hall took a mortgage for $93,600.00 from Arbor National Mortgage Inc. on 1994-12-23. View Document
- Daryl A. Hall was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condo on 1994-12-23 View Document
- Park West Village Assocaites sold this property to Daryl A. Hall for $0.00 on 1994-12-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #16Y, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area