Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tanya Gill & Sartaj Singh Gill Satisfied their Mortgage with North Fork Bank & Capital One N.A. on 2009-04-06. View Document
- Simon Koziel was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers on 2009-02-09 View Document
- Tanya Gill & Sartaj Singh Gill sold this property to Simon Koziel for $1,475,000.00 on 2009-02-09. View Document
- William P Desaulnier & Robert F Jr Wright Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2004-06-25. View Document
- Tanya Gill & Sartaj Singh Gill took a mortgage for $955,500.00 from North Fork Bank on 2004-05-18. View Document
- Tanya Gill & Sartaj Singh Gill was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2004-05-18 View Document
- William P Desaulnier & Robert F Jr. Wright sold this property to Tanya Gill & Sartaj Singh Gill for $1,365,000.00 on 2004-05-18. View Document
- A/K/A Robert F Jr. Wright & Robert F Jr. Wright was granted Power of Attorney for Christine Esq Bell & Uel Esq Rheem & Karen S Sonn on 2004-03-03 View Document
- William P Desaulnier was granted Power of Attorney for Christine Esq Bell & Uel Esq Rheem & Karen S Sonn on 2004-03-03 View Document
- William Desaulnier Satisfied their Mortgage with Crossland Mortgage Corp. on 2003-01-22. View Document
- Wright, Jr., Robert F & William P Desaulnier took a mortgage for $133,000.00 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2002-10-25. View Document
- Williamp. Desaulnier & William Desaulnier sold this property to Williamp. Desaulnier & Robert F. Jr. Wright & William Desaulnier for $0.00 on 1996-11-22. View Document
- Robert F. Jr. Wright & William Desaulnier was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condominium on 1996-12-11 View Document
- On 1994-06-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Manufacturers & Traders Trust Company to Ge Capital Mortgageservices Inc.. View Document
- On 1993-11-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Midcoast Mortgage Corp to General Electric Etc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-10-18 between William Paka Desaulnier & William Desaulnier and Midcoast Mortgage Corp View Document
- William Desaulnier & W. P. Aka Desaulnier took a mortgage for $4,006.10 from Midcoast Mortgage Corp on 1993-10-18. View Document
- On 1993-10-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Crossland Federal Svbk to Midcoast Mortgage Corp. View Document
- On 1992-10-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Crossland Mtge Corp to Crossland Federal Svbk. View Document
- William De Saulnier & Williamaka De Saulnier was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-03-20 View Document
- William Desaulnier took a mortgage for $127,255.00 from Crossland Mortgage Corp on 1991-03-20. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Williamaka Desaulnier & Williamp. De Saulnier for $0.00 on 1991-03-06. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #16K, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.