Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Alan Wiesenfeld & Rochelle Borsky sold this property to Gideon Katz & Stephanie Glenn for $500,000.00 on 2013-09-30. View Document
- Rochelle Borsky was granted Power of Attorney for Alan Wiesenfeld on 2013-09-23 View Document
- Veronica Scutaro Satisfied their Mortgage with Bny Mtge. Co. Inc. on 2000-03-17. View Document
- Veronica Scutaro sold this property to Allen Wiesenfeld & Rochelle Borsky for $0.00 on 1999-07-28. View Document
- Rochelle Dr. Borsky was granted Power of Attorney for Allen Dr. Wiesenfeld on 1999-09-08 View Document
- Allan Weisenfeld was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condominium on 1999-09-08 View Document
- Veronica Scutaro took a mortgage for $64,800.00 from Inc. Bny Mortgage Company on 1997-05-28. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Veronica Scutaro for $0.00 on 1997-04-24. View Document
- Veronica Scutaro was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condominium on 1997-05-28 View Document
- On 1997-05-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Bny Mortgage Company to Nationsbanc Mortgagecorporation. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #15S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.