Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Daniel L Gelb & Monica R Bernheim Satisfied their Mortgage with Llc F/K/A Gmac Mortgage Corporation Gmac Mortgage on 2008-09-25. View Document
- On 1999-06-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Capstead Inc. to Gmac Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- On 1996-01-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. to Capstead Inc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-11-08 between Monica Bernheim & Daniel Gelb and Fleet Real Estate Etc View Document
- Monica Bernheim & Daniel Gelb took a mortgage for $1,437.86 from Fleet Real Estate Etc. on 1993-11-08. View Document
- Monica Bernheim & Daniel Gelb was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park C B/Mng on 1991-03-06 View Document
- Daniel L Gelb & Monica R Bernheim took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Norstar Mortgage Co on 1991-03-06. View Document
- Laura Kleinerman & Robert Boesch sold this property to Monica Bernheim & Daniel Gelb for $0.00 on 1991-03-01. View Document
- Robert R Boesch & Laura Kleinerman was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park C B/Mng on 1991-03-06 View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Robert R Boesch & Laura Kleinerman for $0.00 on 1991-03-01. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #15C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.