- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $220,000.00 dated 2011-08-22 between Patricia Holmes and Hudson City Savings Bank View Document
- Patricia Holmes took a mortgage for $38,603.31 from Hudson City Savings Bank on 2011-08-22. View Document
- On 2011-08-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank to Hudson City Savings Bank. View Document
- Patricia Holmes took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-09-15. View Document
- Patricia Holmes Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Financial Resources Of New Jersey on 2004-10-29. View Document
- Patriocia Holmes took a mortgage for $95,400.00 from Financial Resourcesof New Jersey Inc on 1998-08-03. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Patricia Holmes for $0.00 on 1998-06-22. View Document
- On 1998-08-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Financial Resourcesof New Jersey to Inc. Norwest Mortgage. View Document
- Patricia Holmes was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condominium on 1998-08-03 View Document
- Gary W. Gorman & Irene C. Gorman was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdb/Mg on 1992-01-22 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #11S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area