Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Dan Rubin took a mortgage for $539,900.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2013-12-19. View Document
- Calvin T Brown & Dollymae M Ferguson-Greenidge sold this property to Dan Rubin for $475,000.00 on 2012-08-10. View Document
- Life Estate Deed (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-02-08. Parties: (Deceased) Henry M. Smith & As Executor Calvin T. Brown, Calvin T Brown & Dollymae Ferguson-Greenidge, Nacomas Dickerson View Document
- Nacomas Dickerson sold this property to Henry Smith for $0.00 on 2004-07-11. View Document
- Nacomas Dickerson & Henry M. Smith Satisfied their Mortgage with Washington Hghts Fedetc on 1985-12-24. View Document
- On 1967-04-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from J & J Building Material to Gramatin Company Ltd. View Document
- Nacomas Dickerson & Henry Smith took a mortgage for $0.00 from J & J Building Material on 1967-04-12. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-03-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,100,000 on 2014-11-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,100,000 on 2014-11-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $609,000 to $475,000 on 2012-08-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-08-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-07-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $645,000 to $609,000 on 2012-06-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2012-06-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-05-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $699,000 to $645,000 on 2012-03-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $749,000 to $699,000 on 2012-01-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $799,000 to $749,000 on 2012-01-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $799,000 on 2011-11-22 View Listing
- 392 Audubon Ave, 10033
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 18.0ft x 50.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 3,096.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,116.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 5,850.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,870.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Converted From One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.