Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-11-23. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Javier Herrera Satisfied their Mortgage with Tampa Chase Home Mortgage 4915 Independence Prky & Fidelity Bank 100 East English, Wichita., Ks 67202 on 2005-11-01. View Document
- On 2001-03-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Fidelity Bank. View Document
- On 2000-10-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Mortgage Company to Fidelity Bank. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-07-24. Parties: 3920 Prks Corp. Condominium View Document
- Dunung Tjokronolo Satisfied their Mortgage with Gramercy Park Corp. on 1990-10-12. View Document
- Javier E Herrera was granted Power of Attorney for Gramercy Park Cd/Bdmgrs on 1990-10-12 View Document
- Javier E. Herrera took a mortgage for $180,000.00 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1990-10-12. View Document
- Dunung Tjokronolo sold this property to Javier E Herrera for $0.00 on 1990-10-09. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-10-13. Parties: Landmarks Prsvn Cmmsn View Document
- Dunung Tjokronolo was granted Power of Attorney for Gramercy Park Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-10-19 View Document
- On 1988-10-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Gramercy Park Corp to Paul Gugliotta. View Document
- Dunung Tjokronolo took a mortgage for $325,000.00 from Gramercy Park Corp on 1988-10-19. View Document
- Gramercy Park Corp sold this property to Dunung Tjokronolo for $0.00 on 1988-09-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-29. Parties: Gramercy-Park Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-29 View Document
- 39 E 20th St #10FL, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 0.05ft x 0.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Ladies' Mile
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -22,805.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 11,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,305.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,950.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -7,855.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.