Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Jena Girouard sold this property to Heath Miller for $1,230,000.00 on 2016-04-21.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2016050200325001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2016000152734Document Date: 2016-04-21
Recorded Date: 2016-05-03
Modified Date: 2016-05-03Document Amount: $1,230,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
442 WEST 23RD STREET, APT. A
NEW YORK, NY 10011, US
39 EAST 12TH STREET, APT. 302
NEW YORK, NY 10003, US
Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2016-02-26, Debtor: Heath Miller, Secured Party: Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2016022600711001
Document Type: INITIAL COOP UCC1
CRFN: 2016000066860Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2016-02-26
Modified Date: 2016-02-26Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
39 EAST 12TH STREET, APT 302
NEW YORK,, NY 10003, US
Secured PartyBETHPAGE FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
899 SOUTH OYSTER BAY ROAD
BETHPAGE, NY 11714, US
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-05-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-01-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-01-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,000 on 2016-01-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,350,000 to $1,290,000 on 2015-12-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,495,000 to $1,350,000 on 2015-10-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,595,000 to $1,495,000 on 2015-09-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-09-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-08-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,595,000 on 2015-06-24 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: University Mews Owners C/Ohalstead, 770 Lexington Avenue #7TH FL, New York, NY 10065
- Managing Agent: Halstead Management Company Llc, Lisa Gorelli, 770 Lexington Avenue #7TH FL, New York, NY 10065
- Head Officer: Irene Kojen, 39 East 12Th Street #409, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Ian Greenhaus, 39 East 12Th St #103, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Ray Nunez,
- 39 E 12th St #302, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 126.0ft
- Coop Number
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,803.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -41,170.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 67,680.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,294.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,654.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.