Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-08-22. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Daniel V Malloy & Lisa Malloy Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-09-27. View Document
- Hip-Hin Realty Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2010-09-17. View Document
- Thierry Daniel Henry was granted Power of Attorney for 425 Broome Street Condominium on 2010-09-07 View Document
- Daniel V Malloy & Lisa Malloy sold this property to Thierry Daniel Henry for $9,000,000.00 on 2010-09-07. View Document
- Thierry Daniel Henry was granted Power of Attorney for Stothers, Jr., H. Hedley on 2010-09-02 View Document
- Maps filed 2010-09-01 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-09-01. Parties: 425 Broome Street Condominium View Document
- Daniel V Malloy & Lisa Malloy was granted Power of Attorney for 425 Broome Street Condominium Board on 2007-09-25 View Document
- Daniel V Malloy & Lisa Malloy took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2007-09-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,000,000.00 dated 2007-09-25 between Daniel V Malloy & Lisa Malloy and N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- On 2007-09-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Td Banknorth & Hudson United Bank to N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Hip-Hin Realty Inc. sold this property to Daniel V Malloy & Lisa Malloy for $0.00 on 2007-09-25. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-12-21. Parties: N.A. Td Banknorth & Hudson United Bank, Hip-Hin Realty Inc. View Document
- Hip-Hin Realty Inc. sold this property to Daniel V Malloy & Lisa Malloy for $3,065,248.92 on 2007-09-25. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 18, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 425 Broome Street Condominium, 39 Crosby St #PHS, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Site Condominium Management, Morton Blum, 39 Crosby St #PHS, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Carol Blum, 39 Crosby #PHS, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Ashiya Dudttia, 39 Crosby St #4N, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Morton Blum,
- 39 Crosby St #5NPHN, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 119.08ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -38,090.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 29,850.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,240.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 38,805.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 715.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.