Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Village Realty LLC granted an easement to Inc. National Architectural Trust on 2005-12-27. View Document
- Village Realty LLC granted an easement to New York Telephone Company on 1996-11-14. View Document
- Katherine F. Cardone & Anthony F. Cardone & Dominic J. Cardone sold this property to New York Property Holding Corporation for $0.00 on 1995-02-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-02-21 between Julius Samuels & Norma Oberlander and Village Realty LLC View Document
- Anthony F Cardone & Dominic J Cardone & Katherine F Cardone took a mortgage for $260,000.00 from Norma Oberlander & Julis Samuels on 1993-09-15. View Document
- Julia A. Cardone sold this property to Katherine F. Cardone & Dominic J. Cardone for $0.00 on 1992-06-10. View Document
- Julia A Cardone & Anthony Cardone sold this property to Julia A Cardone & Anthony F Cardone & Dominic J Cardone & Katherine F Cardone for $0.00 on 1989-12-30. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Village Realty Llc, 117 Waverly Place #BSMT, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Village Realty Llc, Bernice Rosenblum, 117 Waverly Place #BSMT, New York, NY 10011
- Head Officer: Bernice Rossenblum, 117 Waverly Place #BSMT, New York, NY 10011
- Officer: Kenneth Rosenblum, 117 Waverly Place #BSMT, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: Pedro Figuroa,
- 39 Christopher St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 32.08ft x 74.83ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,832.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,602.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 11,520.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,086.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.