Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jane M Timken sold this property to The Jane M Timken Trust 2008 for $0.00 on 2009-05-12. View Document
- Jane M Timken Satisfied their Mortgage with Boston Safe Deposit And Trust Company on 2003-05-30. View Document
- Jane M Timken granted an easement to National Architectural Trust, Inc, on 2003-06-06. View Document
- Jane M. Timken took a mortgage for $452,000.00 from Boston Safe Deposit& Trust Company on 1999-03-29. View Document
- Barbara Comfort sold this property to Jane M. Timken for $0.00 on 1998-10-29. View Document
- Gilbert Kiggins & Carolina Kiggins Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Svgs Bank on 1987-01-16. View Document
- Carolina Kiggins & Gilbert M. Kiggins sold this property to Carolina Kiggins for $0.00 on 1986-05-15. View Document
- Carolina Kiggins sold this property to Jane M. Timken for $0.00 on 1986-09-17. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-09-23 between Gilbert Kiggins & Barbara Comfort & Carolina Kiggins and Jane M. Timken View Document
- Gilbert & Etux Kiggins Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank N.Y.Tr/Co on 1985-02-21. View Document
- Gilbert Kiggins & Barbara Comfort & Carolina Kiggins took a mortgage for $145,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1985-01-07. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1966-09-19. Parties: Landmark Designation View Document
- Gilbert M Kiggins & Carolina Kiggins sold this property to Barbara Comfort for $0.00 on 1966-09-08. View Document
- Gilbert M Kiggins & Carolina Kiggins was granted Power of Attorney for William T Reynolds on 1966-09-08 View Document
- Barbara Comfort sold this property to Gilbert M Kiggins & Carolina Kiggins for $0.00 on 1966-09-08. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Individual Owner: Jane Timken, 200 Market Ave #210, Canton, OH 44702
- Site Manager: Jonathan Crawford,
- 39 Charlton St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.42ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 6,099.3 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,923.3 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 12,048.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,872.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Brick
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.