Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2010-12-06. Parties: Bsc 387 LLC, Na As Successor By Merger To Commerce Ban Td Bank View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2010-11-15, Debtor: Bsc 387 LLC, Secured Party: Na As Successor By Merger To Commerce Ban Td Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Maps filed 2009-12-17 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2009-12-17. Parties: 387 Bleecker Street Condominium View Document
- Bsckim Holdco, LLC sold this property to Bsckim Holding Iv, LLC for $5,080,000.00 on 2007-05-17. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-04-14. Parties: N.A. Commerce Bank, Mulberry Usa, LLC View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to N.A. Commerce Bank by Bsc 387 LLC or 2006-02-24 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,960,000.00 dated 2006-02-24 between N.A. Commerce Bank and Bsc 387 LLC View Document
- Bsc 387 LLC took a mortgage for $1,660,000.00 from N.A. Commerce Bank on 2006-02-24. View Document
- 387 Bleecker St. LLC sold this property to Bsc 387 LLC for $3,700,000.00 on 2006-02-24. View Document
- 387 Bleecker St, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Commerce Bank on 2006-03-08. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2006-03-09, Debtor: Bsc 387 LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Commerce Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Commerce Bank, N.A., by 387 Bleecker St., LLC or 2004-11-22 View Document
- 387 Bleecker St., LLC took a mortgage for $1,300,000.00 from Commerce Bank, N.A., on 2004-11-22. View Document
- Paul Guilden & Steven Kantor sold this property to 387 Bleecker St., LLC for $0.00 on 2004-11-22. View Document
- Joel B Leib & Laura L Bilyeu Satisfied their Mortgage with North Fork Bank on 2004-10-15. View Document
- Joel B Lieb & Laura L Bilyeu sold this property to Paul Guilden & Steven Kantor for $2,600,000.00 on 2004-09-20. View Document
- Joel B Lieb was granted Power of Attorney for Jerry M Feeney on 2004-09-03 View Document
- Laura L Bilyeu was granted Power of Attorney for Jerry M Feeney on 2004-09-03 View Document
- Hunter L. Hunt sold this property to Laura L. Bilyeu & Joel B. Leib for $0.00 on 2000-06-16. View Document
- Laura L. Bilyeu & Joel B. Leib took a mortgage for $800,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2000-07-06. View Document
- Hunter L. Hunt was granted Power of Attorney for Mitchell Klein on 2000-07-06 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-06-01 between Susan Jarrell & Hunter Hunt & Francesca Mannoni & Francis Menton & Sears Sally & Pamela Paul & Denise Sobel & Menton Denise & Norman Keller & Patricia Mccormick & Paul Critchlow & Gay Fallows & Pierre Epstein & Amber Valletta & Werner Wolff & Douglas Paul & Sally W. Cartwright and William C. Shopsin & Susannah F. Shopsin View Document
- Susan Jarrell Hunt sold this property to Hunter L. Hunt for $0.00 on 2000-03-02. View Document
- Hunter L. Hunt & Susan Jarrell-Hunt Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-03-23. View Document
- Hunter L. Hunt & Susan Jarrell-Hunt took a mortgage for $650,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-08-05. View Document
- Jeffery Robert Mckay sold this property to Hunter L. Hunt & Susan Jarrell-Hunt for $0.00 on 1998-02-18. View Document
- Hunter L. Hunt was granted Power of Attorney for Susan Jarrell-Hunt on 1998-08-05 View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: Bank Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Colbar Properties sold this property to Jeffrey Robert Mckay for $0.00 on 1992-05-19. View Document
- William H Hooks sold this property to Colbar Properties for $0.00 on 1991-10-01. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-02. Parties: Marvin Gordon View Document
- William H. Hooks & Marvin H. Gordon sold this property to William H. Hooks & Marvin H. Gordon for $0.00 on 1989-01-29. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-01-22. Parties: Henriette C Epstein & Loren H Poltkin & Susannah F Shopsin & Sally Sears & Sally W Cartwright & James Frame & Pamela Paul & Werner Wolff & William J Tr Butler & William C Shopsin & Chris C Voran & Barcol Properties & Heloise Frame & Brice T Voran & Marvin H Gordon & Charles W Crawford & Richard E Jr Maltby & Helen B Lwt/ Mannoni & Douglas Paul & William H Hooks View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1974-07-19. Parties: Edna Etal Nemy & Lucille P Marsh & Michael B Kapon View Document
- 387 Bleecker St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 15.83ft x 33.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 1,733.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 21.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 1,008.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -704.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 3,276.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,564.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.