Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Tina Alster was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 387 Bleecker Street on 2016-03-29 View Document
- Tina Alster took a mortgage for $1,690,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2016-03-29. View Document
- Caroline Van Arwegen sold this property to Tina Alster for $2,950,000.00 on 2016-03-29. View Document
- Tina Alster was granted Power of Attorney for Marc J Isaacs on 2016-03-16 View Document
- Caroline Van Arwegen was granted Power of Attorney for Nicholas E Esq. Bowers & Elizabeth A Esq. Lappin on 2016-01-29 View Document
- Caroline Van Arwegen was granted Power of Attorney for 387 Bleecker Street Condominium on 2013-08-01 View Document
- City House LLC sold this property to Caroline Van Arwegen for $2,500,000.00 on 2013-05-17. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2013-01-09. Parties: 387 Bleecker Street Condominium & Francesca Mannoni & Sally W Cartwright & William C Shopsin & David E Stutzman & Denise Menton & Overland Nyc LLC & Charles Pardoe & Gay Fallows & Falconer LLC & Francis Menton & Martine H Westermann & The Denise Renee Sobel 1999 Trust & John D Lamb View Document
- City House LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 387 Bleecker Street on 2010-04-06 View Document
- Bsc 387 LLC sold this property to City House LLC for $1,578,287.50 on 2010-04-06. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2010-04-12, Debtor: Bsc 387 LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Td Bank & N.A. Commerce Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2010-04-06 between Bsc 387 LLC and N.A. Td Bank & N.A. Commerce Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-04-12. Parties: N.A. Td Bank & N.A. Commerce Bank, Bsc 387 LLC View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-04-12. Parties: N.A. Td Bank & N.A. Commerce Bank, Declaration Of Condominium Of Bleecker Street View Document
- 387 Bleecker St #1, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 15.83ft x 33.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 1,733.76 sq. ft.
Remaining 21.76 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 1,008.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -704.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 3,276.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,564.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Resid.Unit Of 1-3 Unit Bldg-Orig Class 1
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.