Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tenth Avenue Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Elizabeth Lorber & Sam Lorber & Aka Samuel Lorber & Sam Klein on 2013-10-22. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2001-05-17, Debtor: Asad Siddique & Inc. Ams Pharmacy, Secured Party: Eagle Pharmacy Corp., Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-09-20 between Riane Enterprises Inc. and Tenth Avenue Realtycorp. & Sam Lorber & Sam Klein View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-12-10 between Sam Lorber & Sam Klein and Tenth Ave Rlty Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-04-21 between Elizabeth Lorber & Samuel Lorber & Sam Klein and Tenth Ave Rlty Corp View Document
- On 1993-04-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fanny Statfeld & Morris Statfeld to Elizabeth Lorber & Sam Lorber. View Document
- Tenth Ave Rlty Corp took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Elizabeth Lorber & Fanny Statfeld & Morris Statefeld & Sam Klein & Samuel Lorber on 1993-04-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-05-05 between Tenth Avenue Rlty Corp and Banco Popular De Etc View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-09-14. Parties: Nyc Commissioner Finance View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1990-05-09 between Banco Popular De Pr and Tenth Ave Realty Corp View Document
- Tenth Ave Realty Corp took a mortgage for $535,000.00 from Banco Popular De Pr on 1990-05-09. View Document
- On 1990-05-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Vincent Riso & Richard Ferrante & Mario Abatelli to Bank Popular De Pr. View Document
- On 1990-05-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Michael Axelrod & Marlene Zaretsky to Banco Popular De Pr. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1990-05-07, Debtor: Tenth Avenue Realtycorp, Secured Party: Banco Popular De Puerto Rico, Assignee: View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1990-05-07. Parties: Tenth Ave Realty Corp, Banco Popular De Pr View Document
- Tenth Avenue Rlty Cp took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Michael Axelrod & Marlene Zaretsky on 1989-05-17. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1988-12-01. Parties: Tenth Ave Realty Corp View Document
- Tenth Ave Realty Corp took a mortgage for $315,000.00 from Vincent Riso & Richard Ferrante & Mario Abatelli on 1988-01-06. View Document
- Corrigan Enterprisesinc sold this property to Tenth Ave Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1987-12-17. View Document
- Corrigan Enterprs Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with National Bk Commerceetc on 1987-01-29. View Document
- On 1985-07-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Corrigan Enterprisesinc to National Bank/Commrc/Tx. View Document
- Corrigan Enterprisesinc took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from National Bk/Commrce/Etc. on 1985-07-10. View Document
- C G L Dining Inc leased this property from Corrigan Enterprisesinc on 1981-01-20 View Document
- Cbl Dining Inc sold this property to Corrigan Enterprisesinc for $0.00 on 1980-12-12. View Document
- City Of New York sold this property to G.L. Dining Inc C for $0.00 on 1980-03-19. View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance Ny sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1978-05-25. View Document
- 494 Realty Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Melton Realty Corp on 1975-09-17. View Document
- Melton Realty Corp sold this property to 494 Realty Inc for $0.00 on 1975-09-17. View Document
- 3867 10th Ave, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 49.92ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,172.48 sq. ft.
Remaining 12,180.48 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,448.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 27,456.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; One Story
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.