Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Marlon Ivy Moskowitz sold this property to Herbert Moskowitz As Trustee & Marlon Moskowitz Irrevocable Trust for $0.00 on 2008-11-24. View Document
- Marlon Ivy 1979 Trust Moskowitz & Arthur As Successor Trustee Morse sold this property to Marlon Ivy Moskowitz for $0.00 on 1998-11-18. View Document
- Carol L/W/T Moskowitz & Herbert As Executor Moskowitz sold this property to Marlon Ivy 1979 Trust Moskowitz & Arthur As Successor Trustee Morse for $0.00 on 1998-11-18. View Document
- Herbert Moskowitz Satisfied their Mortgage with J. Smith Noyes Fndtninc on 1982-08-26. View Document
- Herbert Moskowitz sold this property to Marlon Ivy Moskowitz & Carol Tr Moskowitz for $0.00 on 1979-12-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1977-12-29 between Herbert Moskowitz and Jessie Smith Noyes Fndtn View Document
- Herbert Moskowitz took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jessie Smith Noyes Etal on 1967-07-26. View Document
- Charles H Wald & Herman J Tart & Tart And Wald & Herman J Tart Etal A/K/A sold this property to Herbert Moskowitz for $0.00 on 1967-07-26. View Document
- James Bentivegna & Agostino Bentivegna sold this property to Charles H Wald & Herman J Tart for $0.00 on 1966-04-13. View Document
- Tart And Wald D/B/A & Charles H Wald & Herman J Tart took a mortgage for $0.00 from James Ventivegna & Agostino Bentivegna on 1966-01-13. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 30, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Individual Owner: Marlon Moskowitz, 70 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Manhattan Realty Co, Herbert Moskowitz, 70 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Gregory Karas,
- 383 Canal St, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.42ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,150.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 8,335.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,185.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,835.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,685.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.