Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-11-10. Parties: Bay Abstract Corp. View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2014-11-10. Parties: 3821 Broadway LLC View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-06-18, Debtor: Magalis Delacruz-Santos, Secured Party: Nyc Commissioner Of Social Services, Assignee: View Document
- As Executor Eric Friedland & Lawrence Friedland & Estate Of Melvin Friedland sold this property to 3821 Broadway LLC for $0.00 on 2014-01-01. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2012-11-29. Parties: Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland, M & T Real Estate Trust View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland by M&T Real Estate Trust or 2008-04-17 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $6,000,000.00 dated 2008-04-17 between Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland and M&T Real Estate Trust & Inc. M&T Real Estate View Document
- Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland took a mortgage for $3,795,295.69 from M&T Real Estate Trust on 2008-04-17. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-04-24, Debtor: Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland, Secured Party: M & T Real Estate Trust, Assignee: View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-03-09. Parties: Sol Estateof Goldman View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-11-16. Parties: Sol Decedent Goldman View Document
- Jane H. Asexecutor Goldman & Sol Estateof Goldman & Allan H. Asexecutor Goldman & Louisa As Executor Little & Empire Associates Realty Co. sold this property to Lawrence Freeland & Melvin Freedland for $0.00 on 1998-09-02. View Document
- Release dated 1998-10-23 between Cominican Communications Corporation and Inc. Ilello Card View Document
- On 1998-10-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland to Inc. M & T Real Estate. View Document
- Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland took a mortgage for $2,600,000.00 from Inc. M & T Real Estate on 1998-10-23. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1998-10-19, Debtor: Melvin Friedland & Lawrence Friedland, Secured Party: Inc. M&T Real Estate, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-21 between Inc. Hello Card & Dominican Communications Corp. and D.C. Paging Expressinc. & Pronto Envios & R.D. Envios & Hello Travel Inc. View Document
- Wesley Thorn & Archbischopric/N.Y & Nellie M. Mahaney & One Hundred Sixtiethetc & 3825 Broadway Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Title Guarantee/Tr Co & Greenwich Svgs Bank & John Hancock Mtl Incco & John Hancock Mutualetc & Union Dime Svgs Bank on 1986-04-04. View Document
- On 1986-03-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Metropolitan Svgs Bk to Sol Goldman. View Document
- Avon Associates, INC sold this property to So Goldman & Empire Assc Realty Dba for $0.00 on 1978-03-23. View Document
- Avon Associates, INC sold this property to Empire Associates Realty for $0.00 on 1977-10-27. View Document
- Sutton Associates, INC sold this property to Avon Associates, INC for $0.00 on 1973-11-16. View Document
- Anton Meister sold this property to Sutton Associates Inc for $0.00 on 1967-07-06. View Document
- Sutton Associates Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Anton Meister on 1967-06-30. View Document
- 3825 Broadway Corp sold this property to Meister, Anton, Exrsof for $0.00 on 1967-06-15. View Document
- 3821 Broadway, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 189.83ft x 133.33ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 75,418.56 sq. ft.
Remaining 47,012.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 3.4
Max 74,541.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 46,135.6 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 142,506.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 114,100.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; Two-Story Or Store/Office
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.