- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $171,000.00 dated 2012-12-20 between Margery M Byfield and Mers View Document
- Margery M Byfield took a mortgage for $8,465.12 from Mers on 2012-12-20. View Document
- On 2012-11-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems. View Document
- Margery M Byfield Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2013-01-18. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-07-12. Parties: Margery M Byfield, Abn Amro Mortgage Group View Document
- Margery M Byfield took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank, NA on 2005-08-15. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $207,100.00 dated 2004-03-24 between Margery M Byfield and Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group View Document
- Margery M Byfield took a mortgage for $4,560.34 from Inc. Abn Amro Mortgage Group on 2004-03-24. View Document
- Esta Asteroff & Robert Bruno Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 1997-08-18. View Document
- Esta Asteroff & Robert Bruno sold this property to Margery Byfield for $0.00 on 2002-03-05. View Document
- Margery M Byfield took a mortgage for $210,000.00 from Inc. Abn Mortgage Group on 2002-07-09. View Document
- Margery M. Byfield was granted Power of Attorney for Olmstead on 2002-07-09 View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Esta Asteroff & Robert Bruno for $0.00 on 1997-08-18. View Document
- Esta Asteroff & Robert Bruno took a mortgage for $130,500.00 from Inc. Financial Resourcesof New Jersey on 1998-01-16. View Document
- Esta Asteroff & Robert Bruno was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1998-01-16 View Document
- On 1998-01-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Norwest Mortgage to Norwest Mortgage. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #9M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area