Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Charles A. Abner Satisfied their Mortgage with Fsb The Long Island Savingsbank on 1999-08-31. View Document
- Charles Abner sold this property to Rina Donchin & Emanuel Donchin for $0.00 on 1999-05-24. View Document
- Rina Donchin & Emanuel Donchin was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park West Condominium on 1999-07-23 View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1999-07-23. Parties: Charles A. Abner & Lynda J. Kramer, Chemical Bank View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Charles A Abner took a mortgage for $15,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1989-03-13. View Document
- On 1988-02-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Long Island Savingsbk to Long Island Svgs Bkcntr. View Document
- Charles A. Abner was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-08-07 View Document
- Charles A. Abner took a mortgage for $93,000.00 from Long Island Svgs Bk on 1987-08-07. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Charles A. Abner for $0.00 on 1987-07-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #8U, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.