- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Hema Sinha Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2003-12-23. View Document
- Ran Bosmi Satisfied their Mortgage with Brucha Mortgage Bankers Corp. on 2004-02-12. View Document
- On 2001-08-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Brucha Mortgage Bankers Corp to Federal National Mortgage Association. View Document
- Hema Sinha took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2001-08-28. View Document
- Ran Bosmi sold this property to Hema Sinha for $0.00 on 2001-07-19. View Document
- Hema Sinha was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 2001-08-28 View Document
- Ran Bosmi was granted Power of Attorney for Jeffry Hollander on 2001-08-28 View Document
- Ran Bosmi took a mortgage for $146,000.00 from Brucha Mortgage Bankers Corp. on 1999-08-12. View Document
- Ran Bosmi was granted Power of Attorney for Olmstead Condominium on 1999-08-12 View Document
- Sook Kih Park sold this property to Ram Bosmi for $0.00 on 1999-05-28. View Document
- Sook Kih Park Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1999-07-26. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Sook Kih Park took a mortgage for $92,300.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1988-08-15. View Document
- Sook Kih Park was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-08-15 View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Sook Kih Park for $0.00 on 1988-07-28. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #8S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area