Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lori Pessagno Lewis & Robert T Lewis Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Norwest Mortgage Of New York & Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2004-06-18. View Document
- Odunayo Olagundoye was granted Power of Attorney for The Olmsted Condominium on 2003-11-03 View Document
- Lori Pessagno Lewis & Robert T Lewis sold this property to Odunayo Olagundoye for $531,000.00 on 2003-11-03. View Document
- Odunayo Olagundoye was granted Power of Attorney for Scott C Konner & Robert J Teitelbaum on 2003-10-29 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-05-08 between Lori Pessagno Lewis & Robert T Lewis and Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- Lori Pessagno Lewis & Robert T Lewis took a mortgage for $5,904.01 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2003-05-08. View Document
- On 2003-09-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Wachovia Bank Na Fka First Union National Bank to Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Inc.. View Document
- On 2001-07-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage & Inc. Norwest Mortgage to First Union Nationalbank As Trustee. View Document
- Karen L. Vera Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Home Mortgagecorp on 2000-03-30. View Document
- Karen L. Vera sold this property to Robert T. Lewis & Lori Pessagno Lewis for $0.00 on 1999-10-26. View Document
- Robert T. Lewis & Lori Pessagno Lewis was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1999-11-12 View Document
- Robert T. Lewis & Lori Pessagno Lewis took a mortgage for $296,100.00 from Inc. Norwest Mortgage Ofnew York on 1999-11-12. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- On 1995-06-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Mellon Mortgage Company. View Document
- Karen L. Vera took a mortgage for $88,500.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1994-02-03. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Karen L. Vera for $0.00 on 1994-01-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #8M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.