- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Kenneth R Brougher Satisfied their Mortgage with Banco Popular De Puerto Rico on 2005-06-01. View Document
- Evelyn G Aron was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Managers Of The Olmsted Condominium on 2005-05-09 View Document
- Kenneth R Brougher sold this property to Evelyn G Aron for $445,000.00 on 2005-05-09. View Document
- Margot A. Wellner Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bankfsb on 1997-09-29. View Document
- Margot A. Wellner Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bank on 1997-01-03. View Document
- Margot A. Wellner Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bank on 1996-12-18. View Document
- Kenneth R. Brougher took a mortgage for $86,450.00 from Banco Popular De Puerto Rico on 1996-10-25. View Document
- Kenneth R. Brougher was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1996-10-25 View Document
- Margot Wellner sold this property to Kenneth R. Brougher for $0.00 on 1996-10-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Margot A. Wellner took a mortgage for $13,000.00 from Anchor Svgs Bk FSB on 1990-12-14. View Document
- On 1990-12-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bankfsb to Federal Hm Ln Mtge Corp. View Document
- Margot A. Wellner was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-28 View Document
- Margot A. Wellner took a mortgage for $60,660.00 from Anchor Savings Bank on 1987-09-28. View Document
- Park West Village Assocs sold this property to Margot A Wellner for $0.00 on 1987-09-09. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #8F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area