Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2009-05-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Guaranteed Home Mortgage Company to Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na. View Document
- Jacqueline R Frank took a mortgage for $88,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2007-06-08. View Document
- Jacqueline R Frank took a mortgage for $492,000.00 from Inc. Guaranteed Home Mortgage Company on 2006-06-20. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-07-18. Parties: Charles E Scott View Document
- Jacqueline R Frank was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Olmsted Condominium on 2006-06-20 View Document
- Charles E Scott sold this property to Jacqueline R Frank for $615,000.00 on 2006-06-20. View Document
- Charles E Scott sold this property to Charles E Scott for $0.00 on 2002-12-11. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-01-22. Parties: Charles E Scott View Document
- Charles E. Scott was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1996-12-31 View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Charles E. Scott for $0.00 on 1996-12-11. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #7H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.