- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $400,000.00 dated 2013-03-13 between Rori Gitlin and Mers View Document
- Rori Gitlin took a mortgage for $10,174.87 from Mers on 2013-03-13. View Document
- On 2013-02-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Mers. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $417,000.00 dated 2009-01-23 between Rori Gitlin and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Rori Gitlin took a mortgage for $3,741.67 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2009-01-23. View Document
- On 2009-01-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- On 2009-01-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Nicholas Cantalupo Satisfied their Mortgage with Andrew Cantalupo & Clara Cantalupo on 2007-01-17. View Document
- Rori Gitlin took a mortgage for $46,000.00 from Mers on 2007-01-19. View Document
- Rori Gitlin took a mortgage for $368,000.00 from Mers on 2007-01-19. View Document
- Nicholas Cantalupo sold this property to Rori Gitlin for $460,000.00 on 2007-01-19. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Nicholas Cantalupo took a mortgage for $94,000.00 from Andrew Cantalupo & Clara Cantalupo on 1988-01-19. View Document
- Nicholas Cantalupo was granted Power of Attorney for 382 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1987-08-12 View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Nicholas Cantalupo for $0.00 on 1987-07-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #5T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area