Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Renee Williams sold this property to The Renee Williams Trust & Williams, Trustee, Renee for $0.00 on 2016-01-28. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $404,125.88 dated 2010-05-19 between Renee Williams and Lp Bac Home Loans Servicing View Document
- On 2012-05-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Inc. Countrywide Home Loans to Lp Countrywide Home Loans Servicing & Lp Bac Home Loans Servicing & N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- Renee Leggett sold this property to Renee Williams for $0.00 on 2009-07-02. View Document
- Renee Leggett & Renee Williams took a mortgage for $415,000.00 from Mers on 2006-12-22. View Document
- Renee Williams took a mortgage for $290,500.00 from Mers & F.S.B. Indymac Bank on 2005-03-17. View Document
- Renee Leggett Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Home Mortgagecorp on 2000-06-14. View Document
- Renee Leggett & Renee Williams took a mortgage for $55,000.00 from Smi Mortgage on 2000-04-13. View Document
- On 2000-04-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Smi Mortgage to National Association Chase Bank Of Texas. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- On 1989-09-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Home Mtge Corp to Chase Manhattan Bankna. View Document
- On 1989-09-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bkn.A Chase Manhattan to Park West Villiage Assoc. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Renee Leggett for $0.00 on 1987-10-30. View Document
- Renee Leggett took a mortgage for $63,500.00 from Chase Home Mtge Corp on 1987-11-18. View Document
- Renee Leggett was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-18 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #4Y, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.