Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Daniela Anastasio took a mortgage for $35,000.00 from Usalliance Federal Credit Union on 2013-03-22. View Document
- Daniela Anastasio took a mortgage for $410,000.00 from Mers on 2009-03-12. View Document
- Neal Sinno Satisfied their Mortgage with Td Bank Na Successor To Commerce Bank Na on 2009-03-26. View Document
- Neal A Sinno sold this property to Daniela Anastasio for $0.00 on 2007-07-11. View Document
- Sonia Perez Satisfied their Mortgage with Home Savings Of America, FSB on 2004-04-30. View Document
- Neal A Sinno took a mortgage for $384,000.00 from N.A. Commerce Bank on 2004-03-05. View Document
- Neal A Sinno was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Olmsted Condominium on 2004-03-05 View Document
- Jose Luis Vazquez sold this property to Neal A Sinno for $480,000.00 on 2004-03-05. View Document
- Neal A Sinno was granted Power of Attorney for Daniela Anastasio on 2004-03-02 View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-10-01. Parties: Sonia Estateof Perez View Document
- Sonia Hernandez Perez & Laura As Administratrix Gentile & Sonia L/W/T Perez sold this property to Jose Luis Vazquez for $0.00 on 1997-04-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Sonia Perez was granted Power of Attorney for 382 Central Park West on 1994-03-04 View Document
- Sonia Perez took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from F.A. Home Savings Of America on 1994-03-04. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Sonia Perez for $0.00 on 1994-02-17. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #3W, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.