- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Leonard Maurice Lewis was granted Power of Attorney for Olmstead Condominium on 2002-07-26 View Document
- Grace E. Todd sold this property to Leonard Maurice Lewis for $0.00 on 2002-06-17. View Document
- Grace E. Todd Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bankfsb on 1990-02-21. View Document
- On 1996-10-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Shearson, Lehman, Hutton Corp & Inc. Travelers Mortgage Services & Inc. Brokers Mortgage Services & Inc. Ge Capital Mortgageservices to Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- On 1993-08-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Mtge Svcs Inc to Ge Capital Mtge Svcsinc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-08-26 between Grace Todd & Grace E. Aka Todd and Ge Capital Mtge Svcsinc View Document
- Grace Todd & Grace E. Aka Todd took a mortgage for $265.95 from Ge Capital Mtge Svcsinc on 1993-08-26. View Document
- Grace E. Todd was granted Power of Attorney for Olmstead Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1990-02-26 View Document
- Grace E. Todd took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Anchor Savings Bk FSB on 1990-02-26. View Document
- Theresa Murphy & Sami Kaddouri sold this property to Grace Todd & Grace E. Aka Todd for $0.00 on 1990-02-20. View Document
- Theresa Murphy & Sami Kaddouri was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-05 View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Theresa Murphy & Sami Kaddouri for $0.00 on 1987-09-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #3U, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area