- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $250,000.00 dated 2010-12-22 between Vivian Port & David Port and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Vivian Port & David Port took a mortgage for $53,840.88 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2010-12-22. View Document
- Vivian Port & David Port Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2010-12-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $221,100.00 dated 2003-05-30 between Vivian Port & David Port and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Vivian Port & David Port took a mortgage for $29,605.17 from Inc. Citimotgage on 2003-05-30. View Document
- On 2003-05-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Claudia Bloch Satisfied their Mortgage with Ohio Savings Bank on 2001-03-05. View Document
- Vivian Port & David Port took a mortgage for $24,500.00 from Citibank, NA on 2000-12-19. View Document
- Vivian Port & David Port took a mortgage for $196,000.00 from Citibank, NA on 2000-12-19. View Document
- Claudia Bloch sold this property to Vivian Port & David Port for $0.00 on 2000-11-22. View Document
- David Port was granted Power of Attorney for Vivian Port on 2000-12-19 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Claudia Bloch was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1996-05-10 View Document
- Claudia Bloch took a mortgage for $71,000.00 from Ohio Savings Bank on 1996-05-10. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Claudia Bloch for $0.00 on 1996-05-03. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #3T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area