Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Douglas Rowe sold this property to Shahrzad Elghanayan & Douglas Rowe for $0.00 on 2014-07-29. View Document
- Shahrzad Elghanayan & Douglas Rowe took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Entertainment Industries Federal Credit Union on 2014-07-29. View Document
- Douglas Rowe Satisfied their Mortgage with Phh Mortgage Corporation on 2014-08-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-05-09 between Dougals Rowe and Banco Popular De Puerto Rico View Document
- On 1994-05-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Home Mortgagecorp to Banco Popular De Puerto Rico. View Document
- Kim Lovett & Philip M. Proetto Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1992-10-16. View Document
- Douglas Rowe was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mngrs on 1992-04-09 View Document
- Douglas Rowe took a mortgage for $107,200.00 from Chase Home Mortgagecorp on 1992-04-09. View Document
- Kim Lovett & Philip Proetto & Phillip M Aka Proetto sold this property to Douglas Rowe for $0.00 on 1992-03-30. View Document
- Kim Lovett & Philip Proetto was granted Power of Attorney for 382 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1987-09-24 View Document
- Kim Lovett & Philip M. Proetto & Philip Aka Proetto took a mortgage for $119,700.00 from Chemical Bank on 1987-09-24. View Document
- Park West Vill Associate sold this property to Kim Lovett & Philip Proetto & Philip M. Aka Proetto for $0.00 on 1987-09-04. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #1Y, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.