Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Yoo Mee Kim & Lawrence S Lee Satisfied their Mortgage with Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2011-03-04. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $333,750.00 dated 2011-02-14 between Yoo Mee Kim & Lawrence S Lee and Mers & N.A. Bank Of America View Document
- Yoo Mee Kim & Lawrence S Lee took a mortgage for $42,274.22 from Mers & N.A. Bank Of America on 2011-02-14. View Document
- On 2010-12-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank to Mers & N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- Yoo Mee Kim & Lawrence S Lee took a mortgage for $59,325.00 from Wells Fargo Bank N.A. on 2005-04-12. View Document
- Yoo Mee Kim & Lawrence S Lee took a mortgage for $316,400.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2005-04-12. View Document
- Yvonne Durant sold this property to Yoo Mee Kim & Lawrence S Lee for $395,500.00 on 2005-04-12. View Document
- Yoo Mee Kim & Lawrence S Lee was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers At The Olmsted Condominium on 2005-04-12 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Yvonne Durant took a mortgage for $43,200.00 from Chemical Bank on 1988-08-09. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Yvonne Durant for $0.00 on 1988-07-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #1G, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.