Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Bonnie Hegarty-Diaz Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2011-12-29. View Document
- Anna Katarina Fajerson was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers-The Olmsted Condominium on 2011-12-14 View Document
- The Bonnie Diaz Trust & Trustee Bonnie Diaz sold this property to Anna Katarina Fajerson for $460,000.00 on 2011-12-14. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2011-12-23 View Document
- Bonnie P Diaz sold this property to Bonnie Diaz Trust for $0.00 on 2006-10-30. View Document
- Bonnie Hegarty-Diaz took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-07-08. View Document
- Bonni H Diaz & Richar Diaz sold this property to Bonni H Diaz for $0.00 on 2003-04-29. View Document
- Richard Diaz & Bonnie Hegarty Diaz Satisfied their Mortgage with Green Point Savingsbank on 2002-07-25. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Richard Diaz & Bonnie Hegarty Diaz was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1989-10-25 View Document
- Richard Diaz & Bonnie Hegarty Diaz took a mortgage for $85,600.00 from Green Point Savingsbk on 1989-10-25. View Document
- Park West Villiage Assoc sold this property to Richard Diaz & Bonnie Hegarty Diaz for $0.00 on 1989-10-17. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- Listing price was changed from $475,000 to $460,000 on 2011-12-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2011-12-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2011-11-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $475,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #1E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.