- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2011-08-16. Parties: Dolores Pazos, Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $364,500.00 dated 2011-05-11 between I-Ping Shue and Wells Fargo Bank, NA View Document
- Dolores Pazos Satisfied their Mortgage with Independence Savings Bank Nka Sovereign Bank on 2010-04-15. View Document
- I-Ping Shue took a mortgage for $388,800.00 from Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2010-04-02. View Document
- I-Ping Shue was granted Power of Attorney for The Olmstead Condominium on 2010-04-02 View Document
- Dolores Pazos sold this property to I Ping Shue for $486,000.00 on 2010-04-02. View Document
- John Tesoro & Joan Tesoro Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 2003-10-23. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Dolores Pazos for $0.00 on 1997-11-14. View Document
- Dolores Pazos took a mortgage for $72,750.00 from Independence Savingsbank on 1997-07-29. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Dolores Pazos for $0.00 on 1997-05-06. View Document
- Dolores Pazos was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1997-07-29 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #19T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area