Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $113,600.00 dated 2003-06-25 between Dolores Pazos and Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- Mortgage Correction filed 2011-08-16 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-06-20 between Dolores Ms. Pazos and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, INC View Document
- Dolores Ms. Pazos took a mortgage for $3,511.65 from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, INC on 2003-06-20. View Document
- Edwin Ken Okubo Satisfied their Mortgage with Societe Generale on 1998-12-03. View Document
- Dolores Pazos was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1998-11-25 View Document
- Edwin Ken Okubo sold this property to Dolores Pazos for $0.00 on 1998-10-08. View Document
- Dolores Pazos took a mortgage for $116,000.00 from Inc. Financial Resourcesof New Jersey on 1998-11-25. View Document
- On 1998-11-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Financial Resourcesof New Jersey to Inc. Of New York Norwest Mortgage. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-12-16 between Edwin Ken Okubo and Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. View Document
- On 1994-12-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Societe Generale to Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. View Document
- Giacomo Franco Chicco Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Svgs Bank on 1988-12-01. View Document
- Edwin Ken Okubu was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-10-03 View Document
- Edwin Ken Okubo took a mortgage for $111,200.00 from Societe Gnrl French on 1988-10-03. View Document
- Giacomo Franco Chicco sold this property to Edwin Ken Okubo for $0.00 on 1988-09-27. View Document
- Giacomo Franco Chicco was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-08-26 View Document
- Giacomo Franco Chicco took a mortgage for $122,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1987-08-26. View Document
- Park West Village Assocs sold this property to Giacomo Franco Chicco for $0.00 on 1987-08-11. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #19S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.