- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $220,000.00 dated 2006-04-22 between Sandra L Bowers & Ralph B Walter and Citimortgage, INC View Document
- Sandra L Bowers & Ralph B Walter took a mortgage for $128,415.77 from Citimortgage, INC on 2006-04-22. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $96,400.00 dated 2003-08-05 between Sandra L Bowers & Ralph B Walter and Citimortgage, INC View Document
- Sandra L Bowers & Ralph B Walter took a mortgage for $2,584.25 from Citimortgage, INC on 2003-08-05. View Document
- On 2003-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc Attorney In Fact For Citibank Na Citimortgage to Citimortgage Inc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1999-05-18 between Ralph B. Walter & Sandra L. Bowers and Citibank, NA View Document
- On 1999-05-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Home Mortgagecorporation & Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation to Citibank, NA. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- On 1991-05-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bk FSB to Federal Hm Ln Mtge Corp. View Document
- Sandra L Bowers & Ralph B Walter was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-06 View Document
- Sandra L Bowers & Ralph B Walter took a mortgage for $118,732.00 from Anchor Svgs Bk on 1987-10-06. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Bowers, Sandra, L. & Walter, Ralph, B. for $0.00 on 1987-09-18. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #19P, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area