- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- On 2011-08-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa. View Document
- Jerry Kupfer & Virginia Reticker Satisfied their Mortgage with M.L. Moskowitz & Co, INC & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC on 2003-12-18. View Document
- Jerry Kupfer & Virginia Reticker took a mortgage for $130,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation on 2003-10-14. View Document
- Allen Kupfer was granted Power of Attorney for Jerry Kupfer on 2003-06-02 View Document
- On 2003-06-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. A New York Corporation M.L. Moskowitz & Co. to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems. View Document
- Jerry Kupfer & Virginia Reticker Satisfied their Mortgage with Fsb Anchor Savings Bank on 2002-09-04. View Document
- Jerry Kupfer & Virginia Reticker took a mortgage for $107,000.00 from Inc. M.L. Moskowitz & Co. on 2001-06-26. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- On 1990-12-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savingsbank FSB to Federal Home Ln Mtgecrp. View Document
- Jerry Kupfer & Virginia Reiticker was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-01 View Document
- Jerry Kupfer & Virginia Reticker took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Anchor Svgs Bk on 1987-12-01. View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Jerry Kupfer & Virginia Reticker for $0.00 on 1987-11-10. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #19M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area