- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $450,000.00 dated 2015-06-19 between Alice Fricke and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Alice Fricke took a mortgage for $251,273.51 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-06-19. View Document
- On 2015-06-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Capital One & North Fork Bank to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Correction Doc-Office Use Only (Other Documents) was filed on 2015-06-12. Parties: Alice Fricke, North Fork Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-12-06 between Alice Fricke and North Fork Bank View Document
- Alice Fricke took a mortgage for $201,999.18 from North Fork Bank on 2002-12-06. View Document
- Alice Fricke took a mortgage for $410,000.00 from North Fork Bank on 2000-11-22. View Document
- Alice Fricke was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 2000-11-22 View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2000-11-22. Parties: Kurt J. Estate Of Wasserman View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-11-22. Parties: Usa View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-11-22. Parties: Olmstead Condominium View Document
- Kurt J. Estate Of Wasserman & Ethel J. Public Administrator Griffin sold this property to Alice Fricke for $0.00 on 2000-07-13. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1999-04-16. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Kurt J Wasserman was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1990-02-08 View Document
- Kurt J Wasserman took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Roosevelt Savings Bank on 1990-02-08. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Kurt J Wasserman for $0.00 on 1990-01-25. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #19H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area