- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Trustee Roberta Goldfarb was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Olmsted Condominium on 2010-04-01 View Document
- Goldfarb, Trustee, Roberta & Declared 05/05/1989 The Goldfarb Trust sold this property to Created Under The Exemption Trust & Trustee Roberta Goldfarb for $0.00 on 2010-06-20. View Document
- Leah Goldfarb Satisfied their Mortgage with Joel Goldfarb on 2005-08-29. View Document
- Leah Goldfarb took a mortgage for $65,000.00 from Joel Goldfarb on 2003-01-01. View Document
- Elaine I.Ling Lin Hua & Goerge Chuen-Hsiung Hua Satisfied their Mortgage with Lincoln Savings Bank, FSB on 2002-04-26. View Document
- George Chuen Hsiung Hua & Elaine I. Linglin Hua sold this property to Joel F/B/O Goldfarb & Roberta Trustee Goldfarb & Goldfarb Trust & Roberta F/B/O Goldfarb & Joel Trustee Goldfarb for $0.00 on 2001-04-02. View Document
- Roberta Goldfarb was granted Power of Attorney for Leah Goldfarb on 2001-04-10 View Document
- Joel Goldfarb was granted Power of Attorney for Leah Goldfarb on 2001-04-10 View Document
- Joel As Trustee Goldfarb was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 2001-04-10 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Elaine I. Linglin Hsu & Geroge Chuen Hsiung Hsu for $0.00 on 1987-10-19. View Document
- George Chuen-Hsiung Hua & Elaine I Ling Lin Hua took a mortgage for $95,200.00 from Lincoln Savings Bankfsb on 1987-11-05. View Document
- Elaine I Ling Hua & George Chuen Hsiung Hua was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-11-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #19E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area