Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Roberta Goldfarb, Trustee, was granted Power of Attorney for The Olmsted Condominium Board Of Managers on 2010-04-01 View Document
- Goldfarb, Trustee, Roberta & Declared 5/05/89 The Goldfarb Trust sold this property to Roberta Goldfarb, Trustee, & Created Under The The Exemption Trust for $0.00 on 2010-06-20. View Document
- Joel Goldfarb & Roberta Goldfarb sold this property to Roberta Trustee Goldfarb & Goldfarb Trust & Joel Trustee Goldfarb for $0.00 on 1999-07-01. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Joel Goldfarb & Robert Goldfarb was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-12-22 View Document
- Jeannine Siegmond & Warren Siegmond sold this property to Joel Goldfarb & Roberta Goldfarb for $0.00 on 1988-12-01. View Document
- Park West Village Assocs sold this property to J Robert Etal Connolly for $0.00 on 1987-09-03. View Document
- I. G. Ashby & John Robert Connolly was granted Power of Attorney for Vaux Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-30 View Document
- Jeannine Siegmond & Warren Siegmond was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-07-29 View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Jeannine Siegmond & Warren Siegmond for $0.00 on 1987-07-14. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #19D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.