- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-07-24. Parties: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank & F/K/A Morgan Chase Bank, Eunyoung Kang View Document
- Peter Lowinger & James Lowinger was granted Power of Attorney for 17 Y Partners, LLC on 2006-10-12 View Document
- Eunyoung Kang sold this property to 17Y Partners LLC for $565,000.00 on 2006-10-12. View Document
- On 2006-08-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Washington Mutual Bank F/K/A to Jp Morgan Chase Bank Isaoa. View Document
- Kang Eunyoung took a mortgage for $625,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-01-24. View Document
- Eun Young Kang was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers 382 Central Park West Condo. on 2003-01-24 View Document
- Frank J Ambrosio sold this property to Eunyoung Kang for $369,000.00 on 2003-01-21. View Document
- Frank J. Ambrosio Satisfied their Mortgage with Dollar Dry Dock Savings Bank on 1997-11-26. View Document
- On 1997-11-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to Emigrant Savings Bank. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Frank J Ambrosio took a mortgage for $112,000.00 from Dollar Dry Dock Etal on 1987-10-30. View Document
- Frank J Ambrosio was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-30 View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Frank J Ambrosio for $0.00 on 1987-09-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #17Y, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area