- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Prisca Chang & Sy Chang was granted Power of Attorney for The Olmsted Condominium on 2008-03-06 View Document
- Jonathan J Chang sold this property to Prisca Chang & Sy Chang for $499,000.00 on 2008-05-28. View Document
- Johnathan J Chang took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2005-12-09. View Document
- Jonathan J Chang Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of America, NA on 2003-10-21. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2002-01-09. Parties: Thomas L. Eisenberg, Chemical Bank View Document
- Thomas L. Eisenberg sold this property to Jonathan J. Chang for $0.00 on 2000-11-07. View Document
- Jonathan J. Chang was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 2001-05-21 View Document
- Jonathan J. Chang took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from N.A. Bank Of America on 2001-05-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Thomas L. Eisenberg took a mortgage for $78,300.00 from Chemical Bank on 1995-08-03. View Document
- Park West Village Assocites sold this property to Thomas L. Eisenberg for $0.00 on 1995-07-28. View Document
- Thomas Eisenberg was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1995-08-03 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #16T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area