- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-03-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-02-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-02-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $899,000 on 2014-01-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200 to $3,295 on 2013-12-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,200 on 2012-09-06 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mary Elizabeth Caputi was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2014-03-06 View Document
- Executrix Ludmilla Schkolnik Pesochinsky & Estate Of Semyon Pesochinsky sold this property to Mary E Caputi for $899,000.00 on 2014-03-06. View Document
- On 2006-06-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from The Prudential Insurance Company Of America to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Semyon Pesochinsky Satisfied their Mortgage with The Prudential Insurance Company Of America & N..A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-06-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Semyon Pesochinsky took a mortgage for $138,000.00 from Prudential Insur Coamer on 1989-01-26. View Document
- Felipe Luciano sold this property to Semyon Pesochinsky for $0.00 on 1988-06-06. View Document
- Semzon Pesochinsky was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-06-30 View Document
- Park West Vill Associate sold this property to Felipe Luciano for $0.00 on 1988-06-06. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
- 382 Central Park West #16J, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area