- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,450 on 2015-05-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,100 to $2,500 on 2015-05-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-05-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-06-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-06-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-05-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,100 on 2012-05-18 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Ludmilla Shkolnick was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-09-28 View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Ludmilla Shkolnick for $0.00 on 1987-09-09. View Document
- Ludmilla Shkolnik was granted Power of Attorney for Semyon Pesochinsky on 1987-09-28 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #16G, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area