Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Marro, Ttee, Angela & Marro Living Trust & Marro, Ttee, Daniel V sold this property to Jo Ellen P Whelan for $0.00 on 2011-08-03. View Document
- Daniel V Marro & Angela Marro sold this property to Marro, Trustee, Angela & Marro, Trustee, Daniel V & Marro Living Trust Dtd 8/19/1997 for $0.00 on 2011-03-21. View Document
- Joellen P Marro Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-01-12. View Document
- Joellen P Marro & N/K/A Joellen P Whelan took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Mers on 2006-01-06. View Document
- Joellen P Marro took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-08-11. View Document
- Joellen P Marro Satisfied their Mortgage with The Dime Savings Bank Of New York on 2004-09-17. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Joellen P. Marro took a mortgage for $104,000.00 from Dime Savings Bk Ny on 1988-12-27. View Document
- Joellen P. Marro was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-12-27 View Document
- Daniel V. Marro & Angela Marro & Joellen P. Marro sold this property to Joellen P. Marro for $0.00 on 1988-11-10. View Document
- Park West Village Asc sold this property to Daniel V Marro & Angela Marro & Joellen Marro for $0.00 on 1988-11-10. View Document
- Angela Marro was granted Power of Attorney for Joellen P Marro on 1988-12-14 View Document
- Daniel V Marro was granted Power of Attorney for Joellen P Marro on 1988-12-14 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #15F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.