- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Brigid Buchanan & Philip Devereux-Demetriad was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers The Olmsted Condominium on 2014-11-03 View Document
- Brigid Buchanan sold this property to Brigid Buchanan & Philip Devereux Demetriad for $0.00 on 2014-11-03. View Document
- Brigid Buchanan was granted Power of Attorney for The Olmsted Condominium on 2010-03-09 View Document
- Hubert Schulz sold this property to Brigid Buchanan for $325,000.00 on 2010-03-09. View Document
- Hubert Schulz & Hubert R Schulz was granted Power of Attorney for George T. Bowen on 2010-02-05 View Document
- Bridid Buchanan Satisfied their Mortgage with Chase Manhattan Bank on 1996-09-16. View Document
- Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation was granted Power of Attorney for Mellon Mortgage Company on 1996-09-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Hubert Schulz was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condominium on 1996-06-10 View Document
- Hubert Schulz was granted Power of Attorney for G. Thomas Bowen on 1996-06-10 View Document
- Brigid Buchanan sold this property to Hubert Schulz for $0.00 on 1996-05-31. View Document
- Brigid Buchanan was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-05-11 View Document
- Brigid Buchanan took a mortgage for $51,700.00 from Chase Manhattan Bankna on 1988-05-11. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Brigid Buchanan for $0.00 on 1988-05-02. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #14S, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area