Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Maria Fatima Chua sold this property to The Maria Fatima Chua Living Trust for $0.00 on 2004-02-11. View Document
- Jane Teller Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2002-12-12. View Document
- Maria Fatima -Chua was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers Of The Olmsted Condominium on 2003-02-27 View Document
- Jane Teller sold this property to Maria Fatima Chua for $340,000.00 on 2003-02-27. View Document
- Jane Teller Satisfied their Mortgage with Pnc Bank, NA on 2000-12-07. View Document
- Jane Teller took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Pnc Bank N.A. on 1999-10-20. View Document
- Jane M. Teller took a mortgage for $99,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-02-02. View Document
- Alexander Galper & Vladimir Gorda & Inna Armel sold this property to Jane Teller for $0.00 on 1997-08-06. View Document
- Alexander Galper was granted Power of Attorney for Inna Armel on 1998-02-02 View Document
- Alexander Galper & Vladimir Gorda & Inna Armel Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Savings Bank on 1998-01-02. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Alexander Galper & Vladimir Gorda & Inna Armel took a mortgage for $114,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1988-09-19. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Alexander Galper & Vladimir Gorda & Inna Armel for $0.00 on 1988-08-18. View Document
- Vladimir Gorda & Alexandra Galper & Inna Armel was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-09-19 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #11Y, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.