Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Laura Zamora sold this property to Zamora, As Ttee Of Trust, Louis & Zamora, As Ttee Of Trust, Laura for $0.00 on 2006-05-31. View Document
- Louis Zamora sold this property to Zamora, As Trustee Of Trust, Laura & Zamora, As Trustee Of Trust, Louis for $0.00 on 2006-05-31. View Document
- Laura Zamora & Louis Zamora sold this property to Louis Zamora & Zamora, As Tenants In Common, Laura for $0.00 on 2006-05-30. View Document
- Laura Zamora & Louis Zamora Satisfied their Mortgage with Shearson Lehman Hutton Mortgage Corporation on 2005-07-01. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Laura Zamora & Louis Zamora Satisfied their Mortgage with Citiabnk N.A. on 1994-01-06. View Document
- Laura C Zamora & Louis Zamora Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bankfsb on 1993-01-22. View Document
- Laura Zamora & Louis Zamora took a mortgage for $181,000.00 from Shearson Lehman Etc on 1992-12-18. View Document
- On 1990-12-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bankfsb to Federal Hm Ln Mtge Corp. View Document
- Laura Zamora & Louis Zamora took a mortgage for $146,000.00 from Citibank N.A. on 1990-05-15. View Document
- Laura Zamora & Louis Zamora was granted Power of Attorney for 382 Central Pk W. Cdbd on 1987-08-31 View Document
- Laura C Zamora & Louis Zamora took a mortgage for $141,506.00 from Anchor Svgs Bk on 1987-08-31. View Document
- Prk West Village Assocs sold this property to Laura Zamora & Louis Zamora for $0.00 on 1987-08-12. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #11C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.