- Listing price was changed from $1,225,000 to $1,200,000 on 2016-09-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,250,000 to $1,225,000 on 2016-07-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,300,000 to $1,250,000 on 2016-06-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,300,000 on 2016-01-10 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Augusta Ogawa sold this property to 2012 Revocable Trust Of Augusta Ogawa Dated May 8 for $0.00 on 2012-05-08. View Document
- Augusta Ogawa Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of New York & Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na Attorney-In-Fact For The on 2011-08-26. View Document
- Augusta Ogawa Satisfied their Mortgage with Home Savings Of America, FSB on 2005-09-22. View Document
- Augusta Ogawa took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Bank Of New York on 2002-11-21. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-09-11. Parties: Olmsted Condominium View Document
- Augusta Ogawa Satisfied their Mortgage with Leona Langer on 1994-03-25. View Document
- Augusta Ogawa took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Home Savings Of America on 1994-03-25. View Document
- Augusta Ogawa took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Leona Langer on 1992-06-30. View Document
- Augusta Ogaua was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1992-06-30 View Document
- Robert J Cullen sold this property to Augusta Ogawa for $0.00 on 1992-06-23. View Document
- Augusta Ogawa was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1992-06-30 View Document
- Robert J Cullen was granted Power of Attorney for Olmsted Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-12-24 View Document
- Park West Vill Assocs sold this property to Robert J Cullen for $0.00 on 1987-11-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-23. Parties: Park West Village Assocs View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-23 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Olmsted Condominium, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Joseph Laspina, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Jerome Korten, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Susan Mason, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Gil Lopez,
- 382 Central Park West #11A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 373.67ft x 322.75ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 467,981.04 sq. ft.
Remaining 144,141.04 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 884,266.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 560,426.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area