Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Edward H Nash & Ricky K Hsu sold this property to Trustee Ricky K. Hsu & Ricky K. Hsu Revocable Trust Dated 8/11/2015 & Trustee Edward Nash & Edward Nash Revocable Trust Dated 8/11/2015 for $0.00 on 2015-08-11. View Document
- Katherine B Dogget & Katherine B Doggett Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2012-02-15. View Document
- Ricky Hsu & Edward Nash was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Mgrs Broome 381 Condominium on 2012-01-27 View Document
- Katharine B Doggett sold this property to Ricky Hsu & Edward Nash for $850,000.00 on 2012-01-27. View Document
- Katharine B Doggett was granted Power of Attorney for Robert S Frankel & Bruce M Cohen & Luciana Cortina on 2012-01-20 View Document
- Release dated 2004-02-03 between Sophia Partners LLC and Eastbank N.A. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-04-08. Parties: Sophia Partners LLC, Eastbank N.A. View Document
- Katharine B Doggett was granted Power of Attorney for Broome 381 Condominium Board Of Managers on 2004-02-11 View Document
- Katharine B Doggett took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Citimortgage, INC on 2004-02-11. View Document
- Sophia Partners LLC sold this property to Katharine B Doggett for $492,804.00 on 2004-02-11. View Document
- Katharine B Doggett was granted Power of Attorney for Adam C Wilner on 2004-01-29 View Document
- Maps filed 2003-10-29 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2003-10-29. Parties: Broome 381 Condominium View Document
- 381 Broome St #6F, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.25ft x 93.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,244.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,502.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,458.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,558.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.