Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sz Ny Re 3 LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Delancy Realty, LLC on 2016-05-11 View Document
- Massimo Biolcati sold this property to Sz Ny Re 3 LLC for $1,150,000.00 on 2016-05-11. View Document
- Massimo Biolcati took a mortgage for $525,000.00 from Cathay Bank on 2012-02-27. View Document
- Steve Yuan sold this property to Massimo Biolcati for $750,000.00 on 2012-02-27. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2010-11-08, Debtor: 38 Delancey Realty LLC, Secured Party: Cathay Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Amendment dated 2010-11-08, Debtor: Yang Tze River Realty Corp., Secured Party: Cathay Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2010-11-08, Debtor: Yang Tze River Realty Corp., Secured Party: Cathay Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2010-11-08. Parties: Cathay Bank, Yang Tze River Realty Corp. & 38 Delancey Realty, LLC View Document
- Steve Yuan was granted Power of Attorney for 38 Delancey Tower Condominium Board Of Managers on 2010-10-28 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $492,000.00 dated 2010-10-28 between Steve Yuan and Cathay Bank View Document
- 38 Delancey Realty LLC sold this property to Steve Yuan for $626,223.75 on 2010-10-28. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Yang Tze River Realty Corp, 38 Delancey Street, New York, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Livingston Management Services, Llc., Joel Krieger, 225 West 35Th Street #1500, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Lai Chung Yam, 38 Delancey Street, New York, NY 10002
- Officer: Lai Chung Yam, 38 Delancey Street, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Patrick Sullivan,
- 38 Delancey St #5C, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 125.1ft x 150.2ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 51,368.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 631.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 51,198.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 461.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 55,464.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,727.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.