Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2012-07-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Metlife Home Loans to Champion Mortgage Company. View Document
- On 2011-08-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Wcs Lending LLC to Metlife Home Loans. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-09-21. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Jane Musante & Anthony P Jr Musante Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2010-02-08. View Document
- Jane Musante & Anthony P Jr Musante Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-01-27. View Document
- Jane Musante & Anthony P Musante Jr. took a mortgage for $938,250.00 from Scretary Of Housing And Urban Development on 2010-01-15. View Document
- Jane Musante & Anthony P Musante Jr. took a mortgage for $938,250.00 from Wcs Lending, LLC on 2010-01-15. View Document
- Jane Musante & Anthony P Jr Musante took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2005-01-26. View Document
- On 2004-05-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. View Document
- On 1996-02-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Barclaysamerican/Mortgage Corporation to Bankers Trust Company Trustee. View Document
- Jane Musante & Anthony P.Jr. Musante took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Barclaysamerican/Mortgage Corporation on 1994-12-28. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1994-05-16. Parties: Anthony P.Jr. Musante & Jane S. Musante, Alexander L/W/T Archipenko & Francesg. Exec Arichipenko View Document
- Jane Musante & Anthony P. Musante took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Barclaysamerican/Mortgage Corporation on 1994-05-16. View Document
- Mary Biggart sold this property to Jane Musante & Anthony P Jr Musante for $0.00 on 1969-12-30. View Document
- 38 Bedford St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 78.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 3,790.8 sq. ft.
Remaining 882.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 7,488.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,580.0 sq. ft.
- One Family Dwellings
- City Residence One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.