Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 376-378 Curino Company sold this property to Llc 260 West 29Th Street Curino Company for $0.00 on 2011-06-08. View Document
- Curino Company Satisfied their Mortgage with Sergio Gabrielli on 2010-02-17. View Document
- Curino Company took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Sergio Gabrielli on 2000-03-23. View Document
- Marc Buzzio & 376-378 Company & Sergio Gambrielli & Paul Valetutti & Peter Fiorio & 376-378 Curino Company Satisfied their Mortgage with Michaels Fixture Corp. on 1994-05-12. View Document
- On 1992-04-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Michaels Fixture Corp to Joseph Michael. View Document
- On 1988-10-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Rugby Estates Ltd to E & E Associates. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-08-02. Parties: 376-378 Curino Co View Document
- Marc Buzzio & Peter Fiorio & 376-378 Curino Co. Dba & Sergio Gabrielli & Paul Valetuti took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Michaels Fixture Corp. on 1982-07-13. View Document
- Michaels Fixture Corp. sold this property to 376-378 Curino Company for $0.00 on 1982-07-08. View Document
- Michaels Fixtures Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Marie Shea (Dvse) Loomis on 1982-07-13. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1977-01-31 between Michaels Fixture Corp and Rose Michaels View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1976-12-27 between Michaels Fixture Corp and Rose Michaels View Document
- On 1967-01-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marie S Loomis to Rose Michaels. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1967-01-23 between Michaels Fixture Corp and Marie S Loomis View Document
- 378 8th Ave, 10001
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.83ft x 65.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 6,995.24 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,367.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 6,972.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,344.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 7,553.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,925.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 10th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 1600 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 10th Precinct saw 436 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.